[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  S dot F at fantasymail dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wishlist --> GUI --> Mount options - Good/Bad? (Comments?)
 Date:  Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:58:53 +0100 (MET)
Hello,

Thanks for your Mail. I know pfsense and i already
tested/used pfsense. PFsense looks good with nice
options in GUI but the biggest problem is that it do
not works correctly. Its more or less devel brunch
and need some time more to get working stable.

Example: Monowall runs stable with 4.11 Kernel very
very stable. PFsense uses 6.x Kernel - has much bugs
(the pfsense Developers do good work but it seams that
it need some time more to get stable).

PFSense did sometimes reboots for a unknown reason
on my firewall box (and i saw that others have the
same problem that it crash a couple times each day).

I will keep pfsense in my eyes but currently its not
a software that i can/want use.

-Stefan