[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MonoWall DNS question
 Date:  Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:30:57 +1000
Hi All

I have not had any luck with the below problem, has anyone else
experienced this? I have checked my DNS settings on my windows client
and there is no tick in "Append parent suffixes of the primary DNS
suffix" as someone has already suggested I check. I surprised if no one
else has seen this.

Thanks

Mark