[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan <dreadlocks at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Need m0n0 config for captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 7 Nov 2005 00:37:24 -0600
I run m0n0wall at our LAN party, I need someone with captive portal
running off internal user database to backup there config, find a
single user in the config and email me the syntax.. the box I use for
m0n0wall is buzy doing someting else at the moment and I wont put the
m0n0 hdd in it until right before the LAN so I do not have a box to
get the config from..
Why do I need the syntax? I am writing a php script to format our
mysql user datbase from our website into the m0n0 config XML I can
augment to the bottom of my config, this way I dont have to add users
the day of the event.. just enable them (if you can send me syntax
from a disabled user that would be excellent!)