[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  Ryan <dreadlocks at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Need m0n0 config for captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:32:27 +0100
Heya

The problem with that idea is (I had the same for our lanparty environment):
If you set the expiration date for a user to a date in the past, the
captive portal will delete that user from the user database.
So what you are trying to do won't work unless the user database's
behaviour to handle expired accounts is changed.

Greetings
Carsten Holbach