[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  leesharp at hal dash pc dot org, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:25:03 +0000
Yes, I've tried different mem as well. I must admit, that i havent moved mem
around from one machine to another. I've tried with 3 different PC's. And
yes, i have tested the mem with ubcd.

Currently the monowall is running on a Dell SC430 Server - the most stable
solution yet. Last lockup happened approx. 1 week ago.

The lock-ups are not related to high load. All lockups has happened outside
normal working hours. That is, lockup always happens at low load.

Mvh.