[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dynamic Routing images
 Date:  Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:17:33 +0100
I played this weekend with dynamic routing on m0n0wall.

I thought: lets put the whole thing online so others can play with it
too :)

Its basically an adapted version of the radius2 images with support for:

RIP,OSPF,BGP,ISIS

At this point you only can configure the stuff from the console (option
7)
Also the configuration isn't saved, so if you reboot you will lose it.

You can put an base64 encoded Quagga.conf into your config and the
system will write it out on bootup. You manually have to start the
daemons you need.

Config example:

<m0n0wall>
<router>
	</enable>
	<config>base64encoded_quagga_conf_in_here</config>
</router>
</m0n0wall>

The place to be:

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/m0n0router/