[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Need m0n0 config for captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:44:15 +0100
I ended up adding all users that needed an internet connection by hand
at request.
Maybe you could change the PHP scripts of the user manager to have a
dropdown-list with all users that fetches them from an external database
(MySQL or somewhat) so that you can add users very fast without having
to type everything in by hand. Maybe I will change the captive portal to
not delete expired users but to flag them as expired, but I determine
when that will be.

Greetings
Carsten Holbach