[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Giuseppe Marullo" <giuseppe at marullo dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  802.1x, m0n0wall and Radius authentication (without a Radius server)
 Date:  Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:58:17 +0100
Hi all,
after having fixed all my problems with openvpn (thanks again Peter), most
of my pptp problems, and still having skipped almost all ipsec stuff, here
comes another mistery to me:

I would like to put my AP into the DMZ, to allow internet access from the
wireless, but I would like to implement 802.1X
My AP does dot 1 X "but" requires a Radius server, I was wondering if
m0n0wall could provide this service much the same way it allows a local user
db.

I don't like the idea to keep a pc running freeradius when I struggle to
have a solid state firewall...

Weird?

Giuseppe Marullo