[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dns forwarder domain override
 Date:  Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:31:55 +0100
Hi Folks,
just doing some tests with Peter Allgeyer's 1.2b10-ovpn5 on wrap i found
out that the dns domain override just doesn't do a thing. I think pit
didn't do anything to it - so the bug might be in 1.2b10 or 1.2 too.

Situation: m0n0 behind a Siemens cheap router. So mono's WAN is on, gate and DNS . I have another DNS server on to override for my domain sprinzing.org.

So now i override sprinzing.org in mono to look it up at,
but using dig i still get the results from .

Any ideas?

Sure, i've disabled "block private"...