[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bernie O'Connor" <Bernie dot OConnor at sas dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Hard Timeout message in syslog?
 Date:  Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:31:47 -0500
Just a quick question:

Anyone using a hard timeout for the captive portal in 1.2 notice if they are getting a syslog event
captiveportalog TIMEOUT when a hard timeout occurs for a captive portal user?

I'm not getting the message in syslog, although I do get the radius accounting record when the
session is started/closed and I get the syslog event LOGIN: message when the user starts the
session. I'm just trying to see if I've gotten something misconfigured.

Thanks,
bernie