[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Forwarding PPTP vpn clients to a W2k3 server
 Date:  Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:01:33 -0800
Thanks James

You don't forward GRE, it is a protocol (47).   Perhaps enabling "support"
for Protocol 47 is what the "Forward PPTP Clients..." feature does?

We'd like to stick to AD as the single authentication server on the LAN.
Your solution looks great for an existing Radius framework.  Maybe someday
I'll get a chance to use it.

Thanks, John