[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hull <list at racc2000 dot com>
 To:  M0n0 Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:24:53 -0500
Jonathan's images have checkbox in the RADIUS portion of the Captive
Portal config labeled "Enable for cisco."

"If RADIUS type is set to Cisco, in Access-Requests the value of
Calling-Station-Id = Clientip and Called-Station-Id = Clientmac. Default
behavior is Calling-Station-Id = Clientmac without sending a
Called-Station-Id value."

Currently to make both values the client's MAC, you're going to have to
edit Jonathan's source.

Calling-station-id should be client's mac by default though. Do you have
  "Enable for cisco" checked or not? What RADIUS server are you using?

You should be able to set the RADIUS debugging to log the RADIUS packets
and see if it is receiving a calling-station-id value and if it is correct.

Andrew