[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>, "Andrew Hull" <list at racc2000 dot com>, "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:52:39 +0100
Please try this image:

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_element_20051
108_20-30.img

Note this can contain bug fixes (so test it out before leaving the
place)

Let me know if this solves your problems (I think it should) :)

Changelog: http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/Changelog.txt

ALWAYS BACKUP your config before upgrading.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator