[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hull <list at racc2000 dot com>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, M0n0 Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Tue, 08 Nov 2005 16:03:16 -0500
Slight problem when booting with the image...

The following error is displayed on the console.

"fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_interface_mac() (previously declared
in /usr/local/captiveportal/radius_authentication.inc:198) in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_accounting.inc on line 362"

Thanks,
Andy