[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 Cc:  "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:22:17 +0100
Disable Cisco in the captive portal gui menu.

The called-station-id will then be the mac-address of the nas and the
calling-station-id the mac address of the client

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_element_20051
> > > 108_20-30.img
> > >
> > > Note this can contain bug fixes (so test it out before leaving the
> > > place)
> > >
> > > Let me know if this solves your problems (I think it should) :)
> > >
> > > Changelog: http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/Changelog.txt
> > >
> > > ALWAYS BACKUP your config before upgrading.
> > >
> > > J.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jonathan De Graeve
> > > Network/System Administrator
> > > Imelda vzw
> > > Informatica Dienst
> > > 015/50.52.98
> > > Jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be

11/5/2005