[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Odd_K=E5re_Qvam_Tr=F8en?= <oddkt at tihlde dot org>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall reboots when I press save button
 Date:  Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:07:01 +0100
Hi.

I'm using the PC image, and it is saved on the HD. So space and memory
isn't a issue. I've gone through the file myself, and it looks good.
Running 1.11 had no problems, so I guess i'm going to downgrade.
I just thought it could be something with the code or something, but it
ssems I'm the only one reporting this so maybe it just don't like my HW.

Thanks anway :)

--

Odd K.