[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jasper van Remmerden <j dot van dot remmerden at vivid dash europe dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP PROBLEM!
 Date:  Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:53:58 +0000 (UTC)
Does no one has this problem or the knowledge to help me with this?
I posted my question several times but no response.
It is a big issue in my enviroment. I really need help with this....

"Hi,

When a PPTP session into m0n0 is interrupted without the proper lcp
termination (i.e. when a dial-up link fails in the middle of the connection)
m0n0 will not allow to relogin until some timeout expires. (20 Min!)

If I try to login with another user/pass than the one which had the "drop",
then I'm allowed in again.

Is it possible to change the session timeout "time" or set it to 2 minutes
instead of 20!"

J.