[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  dell axim through captive portal
 Date:  Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:46:08 -0600
I'm having problems getting dell axim handhelds to work through the
captive portal.  The handheld won't browse the web as the it won't see
the captive portal page.  I added the mac address in the pass-thru tab
and I then get a page that says:  Bad Request (Invalid Hostname).

The dhcp logs show that it gave "pocketpc2" an IP address successfully.

Any suggestions?

I'm running v1.2 + radius from Jonathon.

Dale Thibodeau
UW-Fox Valley     Network Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology
920-832-2719     dthibode at uwc dot edu <blocked::mailto:dthibode at uwc dot edu>