[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hull <list at racc2000 dot com>
 To:  M0n0 Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:01:42 -0500
Whoooo-hooo!!!!

20051109_17-53 works like a charm, well almost.

calling/called station id is great. Perfect.

One odd thing though. The first few times I logged in, nas-port was
negative. I looked into it, and it looks like the culprits are

radius_authentication.inc:62
radius_accounting.inc:63
radius_accounting.inc:201

$nas_port = $ruleno - 10006;     // 10006? I thought the rules started at
                 // 10000. I reset the value to 1000 and
                 // life is good. Weird, eh?

Was that just a typo, or is that related to one of the changes in your
re-write?

Aside from that though, it seems to be working like a fine-tuned machine.

I can't wait to see your accounting re-write.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
ANdy