[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Andrew Hull" <list at racc2000 dot com>
 Cc:  "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:47:19 +0100
I changed it to 10006 since that's the value my firewall started with...
so the first one would be 0, the second 1 and so on

The original value was 10000 and this covered a port starting with 6 at
my machine. It depends on the firewall rules that you have.

I have 2possibility's:
Change the value back to 10000
OR
Add a new counting system for the ports (which consumes more CPU time,
memory etc)

I will take the first choice, changing it back to 10000 for the default
images and leaving it to 10006 for my own ;)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator