[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  bimbo <samba at legnago dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] serial and net4501
 Date:  Wed, 09 Nov 2005 23:02:39 +0000
Seth Martin ha scritto:

> Does it work when the soekris is posting, do you see its bios go by.
> You need to be more descriptive of how you are doing things and what
> results you are getting or you wont get any good feedback.

Sorry for my bad english.

Soekris board is linked to a pc (windows xp) throught nullmodem-cable
buyed from here :
http://cortexsystems.dk/shop/miscellaenous/null_modem_cable_25p/9p_ff_5m_en.html

I have read chapter 3, paragraph 3.2 and 3.3 for instructions from here
:  http://doc.m0n0.ch/quickstartsoekris/

But when the system finishes booting I can't see the monowall console
(paragraph 3.3).  Hyperterminal screen remains blank.