[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Andrew Hull" <list at racc2000 dot com>, "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RADIUS Calling-Station-Id consistency
 Date:  Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:09:39 +0100
I just uploaded the new images which incorporates the change to 10000

Location: http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/

All should be working like one would expect.

I have 2 production systems and 1 test machine.
Even with a test machine, sometimes bugs are overlooked (like the one
with the NAS-IP suddenly showed up when a user attached to a specific
huntgroup tried to login and it didn't work :D )

I think the system now supports 95% of the radius capabilities IMHO it
should have...

As soon as I have an OK for this release (its frozen now, except for
bugfixes) I will start adding the accounting rewrite which will use the
same framework as the authentication (saving code/cpu (I think) ) It
could be that this even isn't necessary.... (Manuel should make this
decision)

User feedback is also wanted... (thx guys for testing it)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator