[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MAJOR m0n0wall DNS ISSUE - Please Help
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:32:22 +1000
Ok I added a period and this is what I get.

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark Wass>nslookup google.com.
Server:  pyro.mydomain.com
Address:  192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    google.com
Addresses:  72.14.207.99, 64.233.187.99

This is correct!

But this does not resolve the issue of software trying to resolve a
doamin. It does not add a period to the end of the domain name like I
just did.