[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MAJOR m0n0wall DNS ISSUE - Please Help
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:27:19 +1000
Ok Guys I have figured out what the problem was.

In my General Setup in m0n0wall I used our real domain name. This is a
real domain that we own and resolves to a real IP.

As soon as I used mycorp.com (the suggested example) as the domain name
in General Settings all was ok.

One thing to note is that our domain contains a hyphen "-" in it, I
wonder if that was the problem.

So my question now is, Why can't I use my real domain but I can use
mycorp.com?

Mark