[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Frank <Mono dot General at RootServices dot Biz>
 To:  MonoWall-General List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall Logs filter by Source/Destination HOST(Name)/IP ?
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:57:27 +0100
Hello!

I currently use monowall 1.2 and saw that its possible to make
a lot of "filtering" by klick on a specific port, interface and so
on. But wont it be usefull to click on the hostname/ip and get
then only listed everything on all ports only from the same host?

I can filter by a port but then i see all entrys on that work so other
ips/hosts that are in the logs too. Shouldnt be so hard to get that
added? I building a monowall image with some changes for my
personal box (removeing unused drivers, adding icp raid support
so that i can put my image on a raid array) and some other small
changes. The log thing that i ask above should be added imho :)

--
Best regards,
Stefan Frank

Looking for Monowall Adjustment?