[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Ryan" <dreadlocks at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LAN Party Modification
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:28:55 +0100
So in the end, you still have to click activate etc?

Weird, think that's a big overhead of human work.

Love my setup:

Users sign up on our webserver, radius accounts are created and user can
automatically logon to the hotspot system. (no human intervention ;) )

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator