[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scrooge" <scrooge at oleco dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Accessing console by LAN using TCP <--> serial port gateway
 Date:  Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:46:09 +0100
Hey all,

thanks to the suggestions of Chris Buechler, I finally made it onto the list.

Sourcecode: http://ioioio.net/devel/tcptty/
Executable for Windows: http://home.pages.at/ftpspace/win_tcptty/tcptty-0.2.exe

This is something I found, namely tcptty, a TCP <--> serial port gateway you can use to access the
serial console from anywhere inside your LAN using Putty or any other software of that kind,
provided you have a 'puter running along with your M0n0wall box to run this on. This is not my
sourcecode, nor did I alter it in any way, I just made the Win executable.

GPL 2.0 or later.

Greetings,
Scrooge