[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "M0n0 Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new RADIUS images
 Date:  Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:38:25 -0600
From: "Andrew Hull" <list at racc2000 dot com>

> Jonathan De Graeve's build 20051110_15-37 is working very well. I agree
> with the dev freeze decision. It time to pound the hell out of this build
> and see if it holds up.

I agree.  (now) :-)  I think it is time to prove the stability so it can be
moved into the stable branch.

> Also, regarding Lee Sharp's concern: RFC2865 is very clear on this.

Too bad none of the vendors read the RFCs..  The implementations vary so
much it is just silly.   This also means that in testing, we will have to
hit as many different kinds of RADIUS as possible.  And track what we hit,
if we can.

                        Lee