 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Incomming ipsec via NAT
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:09:41 +0100
Hi!

Is subect possible?

I'd like to install a monowall box at a friends house, but he is tied to
an ISP using a router with a custom firmware on a Zyxel 26xx router.

Would it in general be possible to place a monowall within the
nat-router and get incomming ipsec connections?

What about making eg a pptp og oVPN connection through the nat-router to
the monowall, and creating the ipsec-tunnel thrugh that first tunnel? (I
need access from my LAN to his LAN and vice-versa.