[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Robert Dukes" <rbdukes at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] new RADIUS images
 Date:  Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:20:08 +0100
/* start pruning process (interval = 60 seconds) */

                mwexec("/usr/local/bin/minicron 60
{$g['varrun_path']}/minicron.pid " .

                    "/etc/rc.prunecaptiveportal");

This is the stuff :-)

I only recommend changing this value to a lower one if you have a fast
cpu, enough memory, a radius server configured to immediately sent a
reject (without a delay) and don't exceed 60 concurrent users.

The system isn't threaded so if you have a lot of users connected and
some have a reject (and lets say your radius is configured with an
reject delay) you will run into serious troubles!!!

Be carefull, don't say you haven't been warned ;)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator