[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Giuseppe Marullo" <giuseppe at marullo dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Jim Thompson'" <jim at netgate dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 802.1x, m0n0wall and Radius authentication (without a Radius server)
 Date:  Sun, 13 Nov 2005 02:15:44 +0100
Hi Jim,
>m0n0wall currently can't, but pfSense may be able to by loading one or
>more packages.
thanks for your answer. I will take a closer look at pfsense, it seems
interesting.

>quite, especially since your AP should be able to configure a backup
>RADIUS server.
I would like to keep m0n0wall up and running 24/7, nothing else. I do have
other stuff, but if they are not powered I am out of luck when I use wifi.
The only machine "guaranteed" to be up is the firewall itself and the AP.
TIA,

Giuseppe Marullo