[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gary Lail" <garylail at charter dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall 1.2 on Firebox II reboot issue
 Date:  Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:12:54 -0500
I have installed m0n0wall 1.2 (generic-pc-1.2.img) on a Firebox II using the
step-by-step guide by Christian Jouas.  Excellent guide by the way.  I have
m0n0wall running great on the box with only one issue.  Every time I
initiate a reboot, either from the Web interface or the console, m0n0wall
shuts down but the box will not come back up.  I have to manually turn the
box off and then back on.  Other than the reboot, the box seems to perform
very well.  Anyone else using a Firebox II experiencing this issue?  And if
so, have your found a solution?  I have searched the archives and have
noticed some previous posts about a boot up issue, but no reboot issues.

Thanks

 Gary