[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jan Kristoffer Appel" <jan dot appel at web dot de>
 To:  <lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interfaces lock up under heavy load
 Date:  Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:50:13 +0100
> I already set the adapter on my server to half-duplex (connected via
> cross-over cable).  Did not help.
> The problem is that I can't look behind the scenes.  The wrap is
> simply not acessible anymore.  Although it's blinking on the WAN
> interface.
What about configuring your m0n0 to remote administration from the WAN,
waiting for it to lock up and trying to connect to it from a machine on the
WAN? It might be possible to access the box and pry some data from it, if
the LAN interface is the only thing that locks up.

--
One does not, by knowing all the physical laws as we know them today,
immediately obtain an understanding of anything much. (Richard P.