[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ira Snyder <iwsnyder at csupomona dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Changing setup
 Date:  Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:53:05 -0800
Oops.  Forgot to send this to the list.
If you still have the cdrom version running, you can use the backup
utility (in the diagnostics section of the web interface) to backup your
old config.  Then you can write the image to the hard drive, and when
you boot it, just use the backup utility to restore the old config
file.  That is probably the easiest way, then you don't have to even
manually copy anything to the hard drive.

Ira