[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eileen Kelleher" <eileen at kelltech dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall does not pass IPSEC traffic?
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:15:44 -0700
I have encountered a serious problem, at least for me.  The firewall
does not seem to be able to pass any IPSEC traffic from the LAN segment
to the WAN connection.  Does anyone have a clue what I could do to
enable this?

I lowered the MTU to ensure encapsulation wouldn't be the problem, this
fixed it for a NetScreen firewall when I encountered the same symptoms
before.

I am using a safenet client on a windows XP system to connect out to a
remote netscreen endpoint.  It gets a connection but cannot pass any
traffic.

Any ideas?

Eileen Kelleher
eileen at kelltech dot biz