[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Francisco Reyes'" <lists at natserv dot com>, "'M0N0Wall firewall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Doc team?
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:06:29 -0600
> Back in Nov 2003 I see on the lists an initiative to get a
> doc team. Did
> this ever took off the ground?

Yes & No,
I pushed to get a documentation team together, but after a quick burst
we ran into some difficulties with drupal (the CMS being used to
organize the documentation).  This difficulty does not stop anyone from
submitting documentation, it merely presents an annoyance at the
editing/submission level.

I have been quite busy, and am guilty of letting this slide off of my
plate of "to-do's"  The documentation team is up and running,
documentation can be submitted to http://m0n0.ch/wall/docs there is also
an e-mail list established for authors.

Anyone willing to spend some spare time documenting please feel free to
contribute, I will stop being hypocritical and submit some myself :)

--Michael I.