[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <lists at natserv dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Res: Re: Res: Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with NAT in pb23r570??
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:59:15 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Where you able to get a directory listing from this ftp server: ftp://www
recordgoias.com.br ?

My FTP server is a machine that IS directly visible from outside... that is
right! Maybe the NAT rule is working, but my question is why can't anybody
get a directory listing anymore ever since I installed pb23r70?

(My FTP server reports a connection by showing the connected ip number, then
it reports the following error: 425 can't build a data connection.)

Thank you,

Cristian