[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fabrizio Fioravanti" <fabrizio dot fioravanti at finsystem dot net>
 To:  "'M0N0Wall firewall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] Doc team?
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:16:34 +0100
> I have been quite busy, and am guilty of letting this slide
> off of my plate of "to-do's"  The documentation team is up
> and running, documentation can be submitted to http://m0n0.ch/wall/docs
there is also an e-mail list established for authors.

Can you give me details about the list? I'm writing some documentation and
I'll post it on the web site (where I registered), but apart from background
and FAQ I find no information. I'll try to start to write some documentation
and I'll be glad to all of you that will correct it in order to create an
user manual.

-- Fabrizio