[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Francisco Reyes <lists at natserv dot com>
 To:  M0N0Wall firewall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wrong name listed for syslog?
 Date:  Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:49:43 +0000 (GMT)
I am happy to say I just finished my first complete-working M0n0wall
install. I was almost done since yesterday except the remote loggin.

One point worth noting. On the Diagnostic | System Logs | Settings at the
bottom it says " Be sure to set syslogd on the remote server to accept
syslog messages from m0n0wall.". The name syslogd shows as receiving is
"ipmon" and not m0n0wall.