[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Still problems with NAT X FTP
 Date:  Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:46:10 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
I am running my FTP server in passive mode now... would you mind test it
now? Just open ftp://www.recordgoias.com.br and see if you can get a
directory listing now... I just can't understand why it used to work for
long time and suddenly doesn't anymore....

No unusual configuration have been done... Simply I enabled ports 20-21 with
NAT and checked 'Auto-add a firewall rule to permit traffic through this NAT
rule' option.

Thank you,

Cristian