[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon Holland" <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  "'Paul Phillips'" <paul at partitura dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall restarts on its own
 Date:  Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:14:10 -0600
In the unrelated thread about "blaster" maybe you've got too many
connections attempts in too little time.

In another thread, I talked about some "Smartbridges" locking up from
too many connections.  How many connections (est) do you have on your
box before it goes down?

M0n0 and your hardware may not be sufficient for the job you've given
them.

If it's not that though, I'd say hardware as well.

Network Administrator
Cooks Saw MFG, LLC (www.CooksSaw.com)

160 Ken Lane