[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Survey
 Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:34:47 +0100
Now that pb24 is out, I found that I know very little about how people
use m0n0wall - in what kind of networks, on which platforms, which
features, ... So I decided to put up a survey that should shed some
light on these questions and help making further improvements where
they're useful to most people. Everybody who uses m0n0wall in a
*production environment* (even if it's just at home) is most welcome to
participate by answering as many of the 18 questions as possible. The
survey may of course be submitted anonymously. Thank you very much!

http://m0n0.ch/wall/survey.php