[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, oddkt at tihlde dot org
 Subject:  Fwd: Fwd: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall reboots when I press save button
 Date:  Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:42:08 -0500
I (and I am sure many others) have been using 1.2 generic-pc image on
a HD since it was released with no problems. At this point I would
either try re-installing 1.2 to the HD or as Dinesh suggested, post
the status.php page.

One method of reinstalling I would recommend is using a Live cd image
from Chris Buechler

http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=17

Using his live cd image, I initially installed 1.11
Once I had a stable install, I downloaded the 1.2 image and upgraded.

Hope this helps

- Don