[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  Claudio Castro <ccastro at unr dot edu dot ar>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Proxy ARP not working?
 Date:  Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:00:01 +0000
Hi,

        the Catalyst wouldn't require an ARP cache unless its routeing.
I'd suspect the ARP cache on the 1750.  I believe (can't remember
exactly) that they have something like a 4 hour timeout on each entry.
Clear this cache (or restart it) and you'll probably be OK.

HTH,

                                Neil.

In message <43789E89 dot 5020605 at unr dot edu dot ar>, Claudio Castro
<ccastro at unr dot edu dot ar> writes