[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Otis Surratt Jr." <listacc at ocosa dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Webmin and Monowall
 Date:  Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:18:38 -0600
Hello All,

I have a couple of servers behind monowall that needs port tcp 10,000
for webmin. mono allows all tcp and udp traffic in and out but blocks
the worm ports and stuff 135-139 and 445 on both the wan and opt
interfaces. My setup is for a isp environment. I have been using this
great firewall for a year now and since I moved some servers to unix and
linux I haven't been able to manage via webmin unless I change the tcp
port to another. Could someone give me details on this please?

Otis Surratt Jr. / otis at ocosa dot com
OCOSA Communications, LLC
PH: 918.585.9882 x205
Visit Tulsa's Best Internet Data Center:
http://www.ocosa.com/hosting/colo/index.asp