[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  Manapua <soekris at manapua dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PDS2300 - Install procedures
 Date:  Mon, 14 Nov 2005 04:36:12 -0500
I tried a couple of dual intel nics on this unit, and one other older card
but had (guessing it was not 3.3v) no reliable success. Seem to do well with
the onboard nic and one standard nic in the slot. Guess that pci slot may
not be completely standard or have some sort of timing issues. Have another
slower neoware box (233 mhz) but was getting timeout errors on that one, but
it would at least run but not lock up.

Sure would like to find out what some of these jumpers are for. Some are
easy to figure out but I have a group of them towards the back that I can't
seem to find any info on.