[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Comparison with cisco PIX 506e
 Date:  Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:48:05 -0500

	Anyone has an idea of what kind of hardware with m0n0wall will be
similar to a 506e PIX?

It runs on a 300 Mhz celeron, but I was wondering how it would compare
with a WRAP (266 Mhz).

It also states it can handle 25 000 connexions...

My plan is to protect a web server, so I don't really need VPN, etc. but
I'd like to know what features are included in the PIX that m0n0 hasn't

irrelevant parts in your replies.