[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marko Vukovic <marko at aquamanta dot co dot za>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Webmin and Monowall
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:46:35 +0200
Otis Surratt Jr. wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have a couple of servers behind monowall that needs port tcp 10,000
> for webmin. mono allows all tcp and udp traffic in and out but blocks
> the worm ports and stuff 135-139 and 445 on both the wan and opt
> interfaces. My setup is for a isp environment. I have been using this
> great firewall for a year now and since I moved some servers to unix and
> linux I haven't been able to manage via webmin unless I change the tcp
> port to another. Could someone give me details on this please?

Hi Otis

Not sure what a worm port is ;)

Where do these webmin server's live - OPT network? If you wish to access
them all on port 10000 then you'll need to assign an IP for each under
Server NAT. Once you've done this simply add an incoming NAT rule for each.

If you wish to access the webmin servers all on one IP address then
you'll need to add incoming NAT rules using a different port for each
one on the WAN side mapping to TCP/10000 on the OPT server address.

Regards
--
Marko