[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN issues working after upgrading to 1.2
 Date:  Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:05:08 -0600
From: "Robert Goodyear" <me at jrob dot net>
> On Nov 15, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Gurmeet Bedi wrote:

>> I've been running version 1.2b6 for a while now and recently upgrade
>>  to version 1.2. Since the upgrade I've not been and to establish  the
>> VPN
>>  tunnel. Prior to this upgrade VPN was running fine.

> Yeah me too. I had to roll back to 1.11 to get my VPN working again.

I have several boxes in production, and all of them have PPTP enabled.  On
one of them, it work fine for a while, and then just ... stopped.  No clue
why.  The config is the same...  You can PPTP in, and brows the internet,
but not see a box on the LAN subnet.  It is on my short list of things to
look into. :-)

                        Lee