[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Andreas Bahr <eyebear at prima dot de>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Small PC or WRAP?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:24:53 -0500
I use the acrosser stuff exclusively. You prolly got the link from one of my
posts here =).

 The 9922 is a great little box for about $300. I stayed away from the 9925
because the 9922 had better performance for only a small increase in expense. Oh
and I like the NS NICS over Realtek anyday.

Chet
Protecting your Digital Assets